|Course: Dessert||Prep Time: 20 minutes||Cook Time: 2 minutes|
|Total Time: 22 minutes||Servings: 6||Calories: 99|
Grilled Fruit Kebab Recipe
- Cal Flame BBQ Grill
- Pineapple chunks cut into 1” pieces 1 cup
- Banana cut 1″ pieces 1 whole
- Cantaloupe chunks cut into 1” pieces 1 cup
- Strawberries stem removed 1 cup
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup for drizzling
- Vanilla yogurt for dipping (optional)
- Soak the skewers in water for 20 minutes. It will prevent them from burning while grilling the skewers.
- Thread two pieces each of banana, pineapple, strawberry, and cantaloupe onto a skewer. Repeat the process to assemble as many skewers as you’d like to make.
- Drizzle the fruit with olive oil and maple syrup.
- Turn on your Cal Flame BBQ Grill
- Place the skewers inside your Cal Flame BBQ Grill.
- Grill the fruit for about 10 minutes. Turn occasionally until the fruit softens and chars.
- Enjoy immediately, and dip in yogurt, if desired.
- If you’re using wooden or bamboo skewers, check for splinters on the skewers. If you see any, you can remove them by rolling two of them together in your hands or rubbing them over each other as if you are sharpening a knife.
- To avoid burning the wooden or bamboo skewers, make sure to soak them in water for at least 20 minutes. This keeps them moist and typically reduces the chance of them burning on the grill.
- Large chunks of fruit work best for grilling. But you can also skewer smaller fruits like grapes and blueberries. Just be sure to secure them well, so they don’t fall through the grill grates.
- Before grilling, make sure the Cal Flame grill grates.
- If you have any leftovers, I recommend chopping them up to make salsa and using them within 24 hours. But this recipe is best served immediately.
Try this delicious recipe today!
For more information, please visit www.calflamebbq.com or dial 1-800-225-7727