|Prep Time: 10 min||Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min||Total Time: 1 hr 40 min|
|Servings: 6||Calories: 143|
Spice up your taste buds with this five-spice rotisserie chicken recipe! Using five spices in a sweet and savory marinade makes this rotisserie chicken!
5 Spice Rotisserie Chicken Marinade Ingredients
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sesame oil
- 1 tbsp five spice powder
- Combine the marinade ingredients together, whisking until combined. Place the chicken in an over-sized Ziploc. Pour the marinade over the chicken, coating well.
- Marinate for 2-3 hours if time is short, overnight is the best however.
- Remove the chicken and place on your rotisserie rod. Pre-heat your Cal Flame LBK BBQ Island to 350 °.
- Place the chicken on the rotisserie according to your individual rotisserie gear.
- Cook the chicken for 60-90 minutes on the rotisserie until the internal temperature reaches 185° when taken in the thigh with a meat thermometer. Remove and let the chicken sit for 10 minutes, then serve.
Try this recipe today!
For more information, please visit www.calflamebbq.com or dial 1-800-225-7727