Five-Spice Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
Spice up your taste buds with this five-spice rotisserie chicken recipe! Using five spices in a sweet and savory marinade makes this rotisserie chicken!
|Prep Time: 10 min||Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min||Total Time: 1 hr 40 min|
|Servings: 6||Calories: 143|
5 Spice Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
- Cal Flame LBK BBQ Island
- Rotisserie and Motor
- 3-4 lb whole chicken
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sesame oil
- 1 tbsp five-spice powder
- Combine the marinade ingredients, whisking until combined. Place the chicken in an oversized Ziploc. Pour the marinade over the chicken, coating well.
- Marinate for 2-3 hours if time is short. However, Overnight is the best.
- Remove the chicken and place it on your rotisserie rod. Pre-heat your Cal Flame LBK BBQ Island to 350 °.
- Place the chicken on the rotisserie according to your gear.
- Cook the chicken for 60-90 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 185° when taken in the thigh with a meat thermometer. Remove and let the chicken sit for 10 minutes, then serve.
Try this recipe today! For more delicious recipes, visit our blog.
- Chicken can be seasoned with any spice mixture of your choice.
- If you are cooking more than one chicken at a time, then please make sure chickens are not touching. This dish is great to feed the crowd.
- If you are using rotisserie equipment for the first time, then read the directions for mounting in advance rather than waiting for the last moment.
- Times will vary based on chicken, the method used, and the type of rotisserie.
For more information, please visit www.calflamebbq.com or dial 1-800-225-7727