The Cal Flame Kamado Smoker can be used to grill, smoke and even bake your favorite dishes year-round. Made from heavy ceramic, the Kamado Smoker allows for excellent heat retention and features a fireproof fabric seal to maintain heat within the vessel. The desired temperature can be achieved and maintained by precise control of airflow via the top and bottom vents. The interior layer retains the heat inside the Kamado. Heat is absorbed and refracted within the firebox located on the bottom of the smoker. Perfect for slow and cool smoking, it doesn’t require constant fire tending, unlike traditional smokers. The Kamado cooks food thoroughly without drying it out, leaving it moist with full, smoky flavor. It doesn’t take many ingredients to make a Turkey taste delicious. The key is to always keep it simple. Here what you will need to grill a juicy Turkey on your Kamado Grill:
- 12 pounds whole turkey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 30min
Cook Time: 3 Hours
Ready in: 3 hours and 45min
- Prepare your Kamado grill for indirect medium-high heat.
- Rinse turkey and pat dry. Turn wings back to hold neck skin in place. Return legs to tucked position. Brush turkey with oil. Season inside and out with Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper.
- Place turkey, breast side up, on a metal grate inside a large roasting pan. Arrange pan on the prepared grill. Grill 2 to 3 hours, to an internal thigh temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C)
- Remove turkey from your Cal Flame Kamado Grill and let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Tip: Use Aluminum foil to keep food moist, and cook evenly. It will also make clean-up easier.
You can find more information on AllRecipes.com If you are interested in purchasing a Luxury BBQ Kitchen or Cal Flame Grill you can find the closest dealer near you using the Dealer Location. Furthermore, please go to our website to get a full Cal Flame Brochure online.