Cal Flame welcomes folks to comfortably unwind in front of a stylish outdoor fireplace in their advantageous living space, no matter the season. You may ask, what are the benefits of an outdoor fireplace? We have your answers.
Here are 5 great reasons to add an outdoor fireplace to your living space!
- Entertain Guest – Gathering around a fire is a welcome natural gathering place that allows friends to sip on a beverage and have a good conversation while enjoying the outdoors.
- Stay warm in the evenings – Some people get cold easier, some love the element of fire. Create a cozy atmosphere for your guest to gather and enjoy the night.
- Create ambiance – Having an outdoor living space is a dream for most. Adding ambiance creates sheer beauty to the scene. Catch up with old friends and gaze at the stars while indulging in the luxury you deserve.
- Increase your Home Value – Set your home aside from the average home. An outdoor fireplace adds much value to a home. Outdoor living space is something to have, no matter where you live.
- Insect Repellant- Did you know that smoke is a natural insect repellent? You can also add other herbs in the fire to keep the mosquitos away!
Built to last with a 16-gauge galvanized steel frame, reinforced by Hardiebacker Tile backer board, and sturdy one-piece construction. Finished with the choice of Ameristone Stucco, Cultured Stone, and Porcelain Tile.
Each Cal Flame Fireplace comes standard with a chimney, and protective cap, that varies by length and shape depending on the model. The firebox is 36” wide built with stone and bordered with a decorative stone arch. The Stainless Steel burner emits 55,000 BTUs of heat and comes standard with a 7-piece (24”) log set with lava rocks that sit on 18” Grate.
Each Cal Flame Fireplace comes standard with your choice of a mantel. You can choose between no mantel, extended bottom mantel, and wrapped mantel. The back-side of Cal Flame Fireplaces are styled with Ameristone Stucco in the color of your choice.
The Cal Flame Fireplaces uses a battery-powered electronic-ignition with easy to use on/off switch. Light the fireplace with liquid propane or a natural gas option; this eliminates the use of matches or wires.
Match the Cal Flame Fireplace with any Cal Flame product such as a BBQ Island, Firepit, and an Outdoor Entertainment Center to create a divine living space that will impress your guest at each occasion.