Of the 45% of Americans who make a New Year’s Resolution, only 8% of them will be successful. What is the number one resolution made by Americans? Weight loss!
How do you increase your chances of setting an attainable New Year’s Resolution? Follow these few simple tips to make your resolution successful.
- Set a goal, but be realistic. It’s brave to be ambitious and hope to shed 50 pounds in the New Year. Put less stress on yourself, try losing a pound a week, setting smaller goals are more measurable and more easily attainable. Set milestones, this way you will be able to keep track of your progress as you achieve your goal.
- Know that success won’t happen overnight. Committing to a specific goals takes time and effort, but don’t fret. Don’t worry too much if you don’t see immediate results. Keep a chart of your progress and you will be noticing results.
- Weight loss can be achieved through 75% diet and 25% exercise. Diet is the key factor to ultimate weight loss. Eat Clean, Get Lean
Grilling is a great way to maintain a clean and healthy diet without having to compromise on flavor. Cal Flame provides easy-to-use grilling equipment that will make meal prepping easier and quicker. Why should you grill? Well, take a look below:
- Grilling drips the fat off meats making it healthier to consume.
- Grilling vegetables and fruits enhance your plate and increase vegetable intake.
- Trimming excess fat off meats will ensure you get the leanest possible steak. If you put a very lean cut of beef or pork, or skinless chicken, onto the grill, you’re off to a healthy start.
- Marinate and rub! Don’t compromise on flavor, using marinade or rubbing your steaks down will enhance the flavor of your food without packing on the extra calories.
Visit Cal Flame BBQ for more information about our BBQ grills and products the whole family will enjoy.