Cal Flame Grills are versatile and easy to use. No matter your skill set, it is easy to grill anything! This week we are grilling the most simple and delicious meal you can make, American Grilled Cheese, on the exclusive Cal Flame Griddle. Who wants a Cal Flame Grilled Cheese? Let’s Grill!
- Whipped Butter
- Artesano Bread
- American Cheese
- Farmer John’s Bacon
- Mayo (optional)
1. Turn your Cal Flame Grill pushing the knob in, turning the wrist, make sure it is set to low.
Add butter to the entire griddle
2. Put bread slices on the griddle (enough for the total amount of sandwiches)
3. Add a tablespoon of butter on top of each bread slice, while the other side is being grilled
4. Flip bread slice over and add American cheese (on the toasty side) – Choose to add Mayo if you like!
5. Place Grilled Cheese on the food warmer
6. Now, its time to grill the bacon! Add bacon to the griddle… After approx. 5 minutes – Flip the bacon!
7. Once bacon is to your liking, place bacon on the grilled cheese, and place both sides together to complete an American Cal Flame Grilled Cheese.