October is the beginning of an exciting season that welcomes cool crisp air and sweet cooking. This is the best time to grill because harvest season enhances the wholesome flavors we can cook with. The aroma of smells includes spice, cinnamon, apples, corn, pumpkins, squash and so much more.
Here you can find 8 great recipes that you can use this season for your holiday festivities.
1. Grilled French Toast Kebabs
2. Padron Peppers Skewered with Chorizo
3. Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Wedges
4. Grilled & Smoked Apples Stuffed with Sausage & Sage!
5. Pumpkin Spice BBQ Glazed Grilled Ham Steak
6. Bake Pumpkin Pie in your Convection Grill
7. Enhance your flavor by using wood chips and the Cal Flame Smoke Box
8. Ginger-Spiced Pork Chops
To enhance your flavor you can add the Cal Flame Smoker Box to any Cal Flame grill. Another great accessory option is the Rotisserie that makes all the difference!