Food Network Grill Girls. All the bells and whistles, the Outdoor Kitchen Island from Cal Flame will definitely amaze your friends and family. Most people spend much of their time and money fixing up the inside of their home. Now many are taking their design ideas outside to their backyard and taking all their amenities in the kitchen outside. Visit us athttp://www.calflamebbq.com./
Home improvement and DIY expert Kayleen McCabe demonstrates how to take your outdoor living to the limit by renovating your backyard and patio into your own private oasis. This Pavilion series outdoor kitchen island by Cal Flame comes equipped with a BBQ Grill, single-access door and room for an outdoor refrigerator or wine cooler.
Build your outdoor cooking area with outdoor kitchen and backyard plans that include an attractive pond and waterfall, a mini refrigerator, and a gas grill. This design and layout makes outdoor living convenient and permanent. Put your cumbersome wheeled barbecue into a yard sale and let someone else drag it through the grass every time they want to cook/entertain.
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen (thawed; see Tips) dark sweet cherries
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup(s) cherry preserves
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Stir cherries, broth, preserves, ketchup, vinegar, chipotle peppers, thyme and allspice in a small deep bowl. Transfer to a shallow non-reactive dish large enough to hold chicken. Add the chicken and turn to coat well. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to high. Oil the grill rack. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Transfer the marinade to a medium skillet.
- Reduce the grill heat to medium and grill the chicken until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 7 to 9 minutes per side. Meanwhile, bring the marinade to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the sauce is reduced by about half, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the chicken cool slightly; serve with the sauce.
Tips & Techniques