Cal Flame grills provide the very latest in technology and innovation. When you purchase a Cal Flame grill, here are some of the features you will receive standard.
Largest grilling surface area – Cal Flame grills offers 25% more grilling surface than our competition. More space to cook when you are entertaining.
Conversion Kit – Cal Flame grills are built for liquid propane, but come standard with natural gas conversion kits. You decide!
Easy cleaning – The full-width drip tray catches all drippings and slides out for easy cleaning. Easier cleanup means more time to enjoy the festivities and takes the worry out of entertaining.
Smart grilling – Cal Flame’s exclusive V-shaped grates keep smaller food from falling through.
Cast stainless steel burners – Our burners are commercial grade and emit 15000 BTUs each. In addition, they feature dedicated blowtorch ignition technology and control knobs.
Deciding on a Cal Flame grill means you will enjoy grilling and entertaining in style for years to come.
Pizza on the grill with Cal Flame Pizza Brick Tray
Grilling pizza is gaining in popularity and can be a wonderful menu idea for pool parties, children’s menus, or even for watching a ball game over the weekend with friends.
To cook your pizza more thoroughly and evenly without any grill marks, why not try the Cal Flame Pizza Brick Tray? This easy to use pizza brick fits directly on any Cal Flame grill and is easy to install and remove.
Here is a quick and easy pizza crust recipe to get you started. Happy grilling!
- 3/4 cup warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 2 cups (or more) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Pour 3/4 cup warm water into small bowl; stir in yeast. Let stand until yeast dissolves, about 5 minutes.
Brush large bowl lightly with olive oil. Mix 2 cups flour, sugar, and salt in processor. Add yeast mixture and 3 tablespoons oil; process until dough forms a sticky ball. Transfer to lightly floured surface. KNEAD dough until smooth, adding more flour by tablespoonfuls if dough is very sticky, about 1 minute. Transfer to prepared bowl; turn dough in bowl to coat with oil. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough rise in warm draft-free area until doubled in volume, about 1 hour. PUNCH down dough. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Store in airtight container in refrigerator. ROLL out dough according to recipe instructions. (Start in center of dough, working outward toward edges but not rolling over them.)
We would love to have some of your favorite pizza recipes! Please feel free to share with us.
Planning a special birthday celebration for your son or daughter? Let CalFlame help with the menu and preparations. By adding our deep fryer option to any of our products, you can turn part of your grill into a deep fryer. This will allow you to make everything from chicken tenders, corn dogs, french fries and onion rings in addition to traditional burgers and hot dogs.
CalFlame allows you to fry everything completely outdoors so that you never have to take your eyes off the party! Our grill and accessories make it possible to create a menu everyone will enjoy.
Only Cal Flame offers an extensive line of drop-in grills features a grill for every BBQ enthusiast and grilling preference, from porcelain to charcoal to convection. Like all Cal Flame products, Cal Flame drop-in grills are engineered using the latest technology and product innovations. Cal Flame’s exclusive removable V-shaped grill grates have been designed to lock in the heat and prevent smaller food from falling through. Cal Flame grills also offer 25% more grilling capacity than other grill manufacturers and feature independent knobs with an exclusive patented design.
For additional information on Cal Flame products, please visit: www.calflamebbq.com
Super Bowl is this Sunday, which means time to dust of that ol’ grill of yours. Below are some helpful “green” grilling tips from Cal Flame so you can grill your favorite meals and appetizers this weekend without harming the environment.
Gas vs. Charcoal
- Although it doesn’t offer the same flavor as charcoal, the cleanest, most energy-efficient grilling option is gas grills (natural gas or propane), with electric grills coming in a distant second.
- The demand for natural gas and electric products certainly has environmental impacts, (offshore drilling, hydro-electric dams and coal-fired power plants), but these two options still offer the cleanest, most energy-efficient way to burn fuel.
- Wood and charcoal burners pollute the air with tiny particles of soot that can contribute to chronic lung and heart problems.
Use Organic Meats & Produce
- Look for free-range meats that have been grass-fed or produced using certified organic feed.
Use Eco-Friendly Briquettes
- Briquettes or lump charcoal are NOT completely earth-friendly because burning either of them can cause pollution.
- Producing wood-based lump charcoal can contribute to global warming and/or deforestation.
Dispose of Ashes Properly
- Wood ash is alkaline. It can be used in the garden as a fertilizer, but only if you’re trying to neutralize very acidic soil so apply it with care.
- Charcoal ash contains chemical residues which are harmful to plants and should be disposed of in the garbage.
Light Your Fire without Fluid
- Chimney starters and electric probes are good alternatives to lighter fluids, which emit harmful
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) when lit. They are inexpensive (usually $12-$15) and provide a fast, reusable, pollution-free alternative for lighting up the grill.
For more information on Cal Flame, please visit: www.calflamebbq.com