The stainless steel Hibachi Griddle Tray by Cal Flame is a removable griddle tray that comes with its own storage. It has been designed to convert your Cal Flame grill into both a gas and hibachi grill. The Hibachi Griddle Tray features an extra large griddle surface, convenient tray for catching oil, and self-storage unit that blends perfectly with your barbecue island. The Hibachi Griddle Tray is the perfect way to barbecue with both a hibachi and gas grill, without the expense of purchasing both grills.
To learn more about Cal Flame grilling products, please visit: http://www.calflamebbq.com/
Grilling a turkey for Thanksgiving is gaining popularity among grill masters and families who love spending quality time in the Great Outdoors. Grilling a Thanksgiving turkey is also ideal for families who lack oven space for the big cooking holiday. According to The Spice Hunter, gas grilling can reduce the cooking time and adds a distinct flavor to the turkey. Below you will find a step-by-step guide on how to grill a Thanksgiving Turkey:
Here’s what you will need –
- Small to Medium-sized Turkey
- Brine: This will prevent the bird from drying out or burning. We recommend a wine or honey brine with your seasoning of choice.
- Cal Flame 5 Burner Convection Gas Grill with rotisserie. Set the grill between 300 and 350 degrees F, with a target temperature of 325 degrees F. Remove grates prior to grilling.
- Meat thermometer
- Extra fuel
- Time: Be sure to give yourself as much time as you would a standard oven.
- Prepare the turkey by removing everything from the inside of the bird and thoroughly rinsing the bird in cold water. Pat dry. Since the bird will be placed on a rotisserie, there is no need to tie the bird.
- Brine the bird as desired. Do not stuff the bird. You will need to prepare the stuffing separately.
- Place the bird on the rotisserie and begin grilling. Monitor the grilling process to prevent the skin from burning and make sure the heat is getting into the bird.
- Use a meat thermometer to monitor the internal temperature of the bird. Make sure your gas grill’s thermometer is at its target temperature of 325 degrees F.
- When grilling, estimate 15 to 18 minutes per pound. Place aluminum turkey tray in place of drip tray in grill to catch drippings from the turkey and to prevent flare-ups.
- After two (2) hours of grilling, check internal temperature of bird. Target temperature of bird is 165 degrees F. Be sure to test different parts of the bird, but be patient as the internal temperature should only increase by 10 degrees every 15 to 20 minutes.
- After turkey is fully cooked, remove bird from grill. Wait 10 to 15 minutes before carving your bird. This will keep the juices in the turkey meat.
- Serve and enjoy!
For more information on Cal Flame products, please visit: http://www.calflamebbq.com/
Turn your backyard into a state-of-the-art outdoor kitchen with the Cal Flame LBK BBQ Island Series! This breathtaking barbecue island series allows you to choose the size and color options that best fit your lifestyle and backyard landscape. Whether you are looking for a barbucue Island for entertaining family and friends or cooking simple backyard meals, the LBK BBQ Island Series has the island that is perfect for you and your home.
The LBK BBQ Island Series features the following stainless steel cooking equipment:
- G-Series 4-Burner G4 Grill
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator (select models)
- Stainless Steel Single or Double Access Door
- Standard Single Flat Side Burner (select models)
For additional information on Cal Flame products, please visit: www.calflamebbq.com
The Grand Pavilion™ barbecue island is the perfect blend of uncompromising design and practical function and the centerpiece of your Home Resort. Choose from several models featuring the most unique configurations available including raised bar seating, split islands and angled returns. Select from a number of base colors and countertop designs – from gorgeous porcelain to natural stone tiles – and add the grill and hardware of your dreams. Presenting the Grand Pavilion™ BBQ island by Cal Flame – where the only limit is your imagination!
To learn more about Cal Flame products, please visit: www.calflamebbq.com